Artur Piechocki a moderator of the fourth edition of the Warsaw Privacy Expert PanelApril 23, 2021
Katarzyna Gorzkowska a speaker at the conference “Intelligent network and IT infrastructure management”June 8, 2021
16-17.06.2021 The Publishing house C.H Beck organised LegalTech Forum 2021 – Innovations in legal practice on June 16-17, 2021, which legal partner is APLAW. Artur Piechocki presented a topic “Cybersecurity – good practices for the law firms”, and also participated as a panelist in an expert debate, in which the following issues were spoken:
- What should be the role of the legal corporations in defining good practices regarding cybersecurity?
- What is the level of preparation of the key services providers against cyberthreats?
- Do legal amendments ensure the minimal security standard?
- The most important guidelines for the law firms regarding cybersecurity
- What is the condition of privacy and personal data protection in time of pandemia?
On the second day APLAW organised the workshops relating to cybersecurity cases “How to secure an organisation from cyberattacks – practical workshops”.
More information: https://www.akademia.beck.pl/szkolenie/879-legaltech-forum-2021-innowacje-w-praktyce-prawniczej