Artur Piechocki speaks at the fifth edition of “IT software implementation agreements”March 22, 2021
APLAW a legal partner of LegalTech Forum 2021April 23, 2021
On may 25, 2021 was organised the fourth edition of the Warsaw Privacy Expert Panel organized by PrivacyConnect by OneTrust and APLAW. This time the subject of the webinar was “Personal data protection in video surveillance systems”.
Moderator: Artur Piechocki – Co-Chair, OneTrust Poland
- Milena Rygiel-Soćko – DPO, Solid Security
- Magdalena Krystyniecka-Konopczak – DPO, Polskie Linie Lotnicze LOT
- Karolina Stasicka – in-house lawyer, Grupa Kapitałowa Murapol
Panel’s issues that were discussed:
- Legitimacy of using video surveillance systems from the perspective of personal data processing.
- Identification of the officer responsible for video systems.
- Processor in personal data processing from video systems.
- Completion of information duties to persons who are under the control systems.